By using the Bearhug.cc web site ("Service"), or any services of Bearhug, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
If Bearhug makes material changes to these Terms, we will notify you by email or by posting a notice on our site before the changes are effective. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account.
- You must be 13 years or older to use the Service.
- You must provide your name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Bearhug cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
Terms of Sale
- Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
- While we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices that appear on the Service are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods that you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- All sales are final. You may contact us to cancel your order before it is processed, but we cannot guarantee if such requests can be accommodated. Bearhug does not accept returns.
- You must have a valid Bearhug account to use the subscription service.
- For subscription, the Service is billed when a shipment is ready to be made and is non-refundable. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your subscription. An email or phone request to cancel your subscription is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your subscription at any time by clicking on your name in the global navigation bar at the top of the screen. The profile screen provides a simple no questions asked cancellation link.
- Your subscription will be terminated immediately upon your cancellation. Any pending charges and/or shipments will be processed, but no new charges will be made.
- Bearhug, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your subscription and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Bearhug service, for any reason at any time. Bearhug reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Bearhug reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to subscription fees, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Bearhug Site (bearhug.cc).
Last updated: April 26, 2016